At Home Physiotherapy in Victoria and Tasmania
Do you live in a retirement community or prefer doing physio from the comfort of your home?
We can bring physiotherapy to you.
At Our Physio Co. we understand that getting to appointments is not always easy which is why we can bring your appointments to you.
Benefits to at Home Physiotherapy
Some benefits of receiving treatment in your own home include:
- Receiving treatment in familiar surroundings means you’re at your most comfortable and can relax with minimal distractions, less stress, and focus better on your treatment so that you may progress faster.
- You won’t have the stress of travelling, parking, waiting times, no clinical environment, and sole focus on you and your treatment.
- We can provide you with more personalised care. We can make recommendations and modifications based on your current home environment, access more opportunities to promote recovery tailored to navigating your own home, and can provide skills to live safely and independently perform specific tasks.
- Physiotherapy at home can be safer. Illness or disability can compromise mobility and there could be an increased risk of infection in public places.
- You can save money with the benefit of no travel costs, cabs or a carer’s loss of earnings.
There are several options to fund in home treatment:
- Private funding : these sessions may be claimed under private health insurance if you have applicable extras cover.
- Medicare (CDM) : requires referral from GP. A gap fee may be incurred.
- DVA (gold card holders) : requires referral from GP.
- Home Care Packages : we work with ‘community care package’ providers to deliver our physiotherapy. In partnership with case managers and the care team we assist in enabling the client to continue residing in their own home. We are a registered NDIS provider.
- Workcover & TAC – treatment funded by these providers.
Our Physio Co. is a leading provider of specialist physiotheraphy
Our team of experienced physios provide services all across Victoria, including Melbourne metro, Melbourne city, Bendigo and Geelong. We also work across all of Tasmania, including Hobart, Somerset, Scottsdale, Burnie, Devonport, Deloraine and Launceston.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us and one of our friendly team will be happy to discuss your needs, without obligation.Contact Us